Dr Abraham and the Park City Dental Spa team believe that "all inhabitants on this planet have a right to its resources and to benefit from them. With rights come responsibilities, thus all inhabitants on this planet have an obligation to be stewards of its resources. We are invested in the community we serve…not only do we work here, we live here. We can balance the need for future generations and protect the environment at the same time."
- PCDS is a paperless office, using only digital patient charting. If paper is utilized in the office, it is only recycled paper products.
- We use digital imaging (not traditional xrays), which means 75-90% less radiation for our clients. Digital x-rays as an alternative to traditional film based x-rays, eliminates the need for lead foil and silver containing radiographic fixer solution, which, if not disposed of properly can leach lead and silver into the water system
- PCDS uses a dry dental vacuum pump, instead of a water driven one. By using a dry vacuum pump, PCDS saves approximately 24,600 gallons of water a year, this is equivalent of more than 570 bathtubs full of water.
- We use steam-based instrument sterilization, which contains no harmful chemicals.
- We wrap our instruments in surgical grade cloth, not disposable plastic or paper. This process diverts as much as 4,680 pieces of plastic and paper from the landfill each year.
- We installed a special filtration system to allow environmentally sound disposal of old mercury fillings, to prevent pollution of our water system.
- Our office is cleaned with only environmentally, biodegradable cleaning methods that meet OSHA standards.
- We use cloth headrest covers and bibs instead of disposable products.
- Our floors are made from sustainable bamboo and forest saving laminates.
- Our walls are painted with ultra low VOC paints.
- Our two 8ft "living walls" help remove harmful gasses out of the air and release oxygen and act as an air purification system.
- Use of an Energy Star washer/dryer.
- Use of fluorescent lighting instead of halogen lighting, where practical.
When you take care of yourself you deserve to be pampered with a facial massage!
Nestled in the beautiful mountains of Park City.
1526 Ute Blvd. Suite 212
Park City, UT 84098
Dr. Abraham has been enhancing and transforming smiles since 1983.
Check out our blog and read our recent posts